Importance of Sustainability Issues


Sustainability, to me, is making Earth friendly decisions in your day to day life and taking care of the environment. This planet is slowly dying from our hands and we need to take care of it. There will be no home for us or generations to come, unless we clean up our act. The community should absolutely care about sustainability, as well. The consequences of climate change affects everyone, so the public should be aware and make sustainable choices. A community has more impact together, so it is important for them to unite their efforts.

Science plays a critical role in regard to sustainability issues because that is how we educate others. If people are aware of the facts and evidence of climate change, then they will be more willing to make a difference. Research also leads us to solutions, such as solar and wind energy. It is everyone’s responsibility to address the issues because we all live on this planet and utilize its resources, so it only makes sense that we all play a role in caring for it.

Comments

  1. Hey Julie, I like your point about sustainability and the way we can act towards helping the environment. In regards to your physical post, because I had the same problem, fix the way your text is in blogger because it was paste incorrectly which causes the text to look like you have it. Also change the font to white because is really hard to read it. Just fix it and you will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I agree with Stephany. I am having a hard time reading it due to the text color as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I will try to fix the issue. Thank you for the heads up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Climate Change

Misleading Data in Media

Science and I